Surplus Redistribution Programs
We have established surplus disposition solutions that are sustainable, fiscally competitive, environmentally focused and socially responsible. GRRO International has developed programs dedicated to solving the “what do I do with all of this surplus?” question. Our solutions include a vast network of charitable partners, a dedicated collection of surplus resellers, solid relationships with national, professional moving vendors and GRRO-certified recycling end-markets. Combined, this comprehensive program targets maximum available resale value, charitable redistribution for that which cannot be liquidated and certified recycling markets for the remainder of 100% of each project’s surplus.
The GRRO Solutions Informaion Packet
GRRO’s “Quad Bottom-Line Advantage” of Environmental, Social, Fiscal and Public Relations benefits are consistently delivered in the following programs:
GRRO’s Bottom Line Advantage
Decades of industry experience, professional service, environmentally sustainable recycling solutions, socially responsible reuse options, comprehensive resale solutions and tremendous public relations exposure
GRRO Redistribution Programs
- Higher Education
- Property Management
- Furniture Manufacturers
GRRO Redistribution Options
- Charitable reuse
*Liquidation not available for all programs
- We assess project scope and materials targeted for removal and disposition in a scheduled, pre-project site analysis.
- GRRO’s expert staff analyze all targeted assets for resale composition and seek options to maximize those within the compilation of the project’s scope.
- We identify remaining materials and market those to a national network of charitable partners for reuse options in order to lower the cost of removal and disposition.
- All materials identified as non-resaleable or non-reusable are marketed to GRRO-certified recycling markets for responsible, environmentally sustainable recycling options
- Our experienced staff prepares and communicates a detailed logistics plan including labor crews, transportation, end markets and overseas shipping for all targeted materials.
- Our experienced Project Managers execute the logistics plan on site and ensure on-time and on-budget adherence to all pre-planned elements of the project.
- Our data collection is extensive throughout and is designed to present a comprehensive summary report for all resale, reuse and recycling project activities upon its conclusion.